- August 11 - Dan Roedl, Ricky Stephan, and Nick Meyer pick up Razor's first Track Championships of 2016.
- August 9 - Chris Abelson brings home the trophy for Dash at the Clash during the 25th Annual Harris Clash.
- August 8 - Ricky Stephan & Chris Abelson make the vote into the Fast Shafts All Star Invitational for Super Nationals 2016.
- July 14 - Razor Nation takes 3 of the top 5 in IMCA Modified National Points: 2 Cory Sample 1157; 3 Chris Abelson 1150; 5 Ricky Stephan 1127.
- July 4 - Cory Sample claims The Ironman Challenge Series title with 6 wins, 2-2nd place finishes, a 3rd place finish, a 4th place finish and 5 fastest lap awards over 10 straight days. Sample also experienced his 100th career win the same night!
- June 29 - Cory Sample brings home the checkers at Lovelock Speedway in Nevada; giving Razor its 100th win for the 2016 season.
- June 15 - Tony Wedelstadt interviewed by IMCAtv for DirtCast.
- June 13 - Cory Sample is featured in an article on NV Racing News.
- June 8 - Razor starts the month of June out strong with 8 wins the first weekend!
- May 8 - Eagle Raceway is taken over by #RazorNation; Chad Andersen takes the checkers, Dustin Andersen 2nd, Anthony Roth 3rd, and Shane Hiatt 4th.
- April 22 - Daniyll Lincoln's Razor was highlighted at I-80 Speedway's Autism Awareness Event.
- April 14 - Eric Sloan and wife Kyla welcome a new baby boy-Mason James.
- March 30 - Kyle Prauner takes victory lane on night one of the IMCA Frost Buster in Oskaloosa, IA.
- March 6 - Razor hosts first inaugural meet and greet at Joe's Karting in Council Bluffs, IA;Buddy Ray Jones takes the championship.
- Razor has again accepted the oppurtunity to sponsor the IMCA South Central Region.
- January 20 - Clint Luellen and his wife Abbey welcome a new baby girl-Blair Renee.
- January 16 - Adolfo Noriega give Razor the first win of the year!
- Clint Luellen dominates Super Nationals in Boone, IA and takes home the Northern SportMod Championship title
- Chris Abelson claims the bragging rights of the 2015 Modified Nationa Champion
- Razor claims the 2015 Chassis Manufacturer of the Year for the North Central Region
- Shane Hiatt take the 2015 Modified Championship title at Beatrice Speedway
- Ryan Wolla declared 2015 SportMod Champion at Williston Basin Speedway
- Chris Abelson and Logan Scott dominate at Crawford County Speedway, taking the Modified and Sportmod Championship titles for 2015!
- August 3rd - Abelson wins his 100th feature win of his career!!
- June 5th - Kyle Prauner wins his 100th IMCA feature win of his career!!
- July 2015 Issue of Dirt Modified magazine has an article featuring Razor driver, Kyle Prauner. http://www.threewidemedia.com/current-issues/dmm-current.html
- June 2015 Issue of Dirt Modified magazine has an article featuring Razor driver, Chris Abelson. http://www.threewidemedia.com/current-issues/dmm-current.html
- As we enter the month of June, #RazorNation sits at 55 wins. In the month of May, we picked up 40 wins alone, that's 3rd most in May. We had 19 different drivers sit in Victory Lane. Looks like it is gonna be a year like 2013. In Twenty13, Razor Nation took home 56 feature wins.
- Razor has once again accepted the privilege of being IMCA's South Central Region Sponsor
- Kyle Prauner is featured in the Dirt Modified magazine - April 2015
- Clint Luellen gives Razor the first win of the year!! - March 21st, 2015
- Razor has accepted the opportunity to be the South Central Region Sponsor for IMCA.
- AFCO Racing showed the Twenty14 Razor at Speedway Motors Racers' Appreciation Day.
- Lucas Lamberies took the challenge to start last for an extra $250 to win; he pulled to the lead, but dropped back after a caution. Lamberies again pulls up to the lead and wins the challenge taking home an extra $250.
- Chris Abelson wins the Harris Clash; racing from 17th starting position to the lead on the 19th of 25 laps.
- Chris Abelson, Luke Wanninger, Jim Thies, and Cory Sample were all candidates for the 2014 All Star Invitational.
- Clint Luellen was featured on Sound Off dirtcast.com in August.
- The Razor/Shell Valley trailer got a new look.
- Lucas Lamberies picked up the IMCA Northern Sportmod Track Championship at Shawano Speedway in Shawano, WI.
- Kyle Prauner picked up the IMCA Northern Sportmod Track Championship at US 30 Speedway, Riviera Speedway and Boone County Raceway.
- Clint Luellen wins Race of Champions at Super Nationals in Boone, IA.
- Kyle Prauner wins Abe Lincoln Memorial at US 30 Speedway.
- Robby Rosselli picked up track championships at Devils Lake Speedway and Williston Basin Speedway.
- Chris Abelson picks up three track championships: Buena Vista Raceway, Clay County Fairgrounds and Raceway Park.
- Clint Luellen rolls out two track championships at Marshalltown Speedway and Stuart Speedway.
- Cory Sample is the track champion of Fernley 95A Speedway.
- Razor sweeps Raceway Park Track Champions: Chris Abelson-Modified and Todd Bouleware-Sportmod.
- Cory Sample takes the championship title of the I-80 Challenge Series.
- Robby Rosselli voted Sportmod Driver of the Year at Williston Basin Speedway.
- In May, Roth Racing Performance, Inc. purchased and moved Razor Chassis to Platte Center, Nebraska.
- Razor ended the season with 96 Modified Feature wins and 138 SportMod Feature wins totaling 234 wins for the 2013 season.
- Terry Phillips won at Las Vegas Motor Speedway during Duel in the Desert
- Todd Boulware received Track Championship at Raceway Park and South Dakota State Championship
- Robby Rosselli received Track Championship at McLean County Speedway and North Dakota State Champion
- Scott VanBuskirk received Track Championship at Randolph County Raceway
- Jim Thies received Track Championship at Raceway Part and South Dakota State Championship
- Chris Abelson received Track Championships at Buena Vista Raceway and Clay County Fair Speedway
- Clint Luellen received Track Champion at Stuart Speedway
- Jeff Brunssen received Track Champion at Wagner Speedway
- We have added several new drivers to the Razor Team
- Introduced new hashtags on Facebook and Twitter #RazorNation & #JoinTheElite
- As of July 7, Grabouski is 12th in IMCA National Points (A-Mod)
- As of July 7, Sobbing is National Points Leader for IMCA B-Mods and on Track for NASCAR DIVISION 2 Repeat Championship.
- Wins we know of as of July 15 - A-Mods(39 Wins) B-Mods(49 Wins)
- As of July 15, Grabouski has 15 Wins on season; Sobbing has 25 Wins on season.
- Jordan Grabouski takes 2nd in Harris Clash at Knoxville on July 5th.
- Jordan Grabouski gets win #6 on the season at Beatrice Speedway May 6.
- Chris Abelson and Jesse Sobbing help Razor Sweep Modified Classes at BVR Opener on May 4.
- Jesse Sobbing - Wins I-80 Speedway May 1.
- Jordan Grabouski - Wins Thunder Hill in Mayetta, Ks April 29
- Jesse Sobbing - Wins Iowa State Fairgrounds B-Mod Feature April 29.
- Anthony Roth - Wins Columbus US30 Opening Night
- Jordan Grabouski - Wins opening night A-Mods at US30 Speedway in Columbus, Ne
- Jesse Sobbing - Wins B-Mod Special at Spring Meltdown, I-80 Speedway April 2nd.
- Jesse Sobbing - Wins 360 Mod Feature at LaMonte, Mo April 1st.
- Jordan Grabouski sweeps the 2011 Beatrice Spring Nationals A-Mod Friday/Saturday night features.
- Jordan Grabouski drives his 2010 Razor Elite up through the field for a respectable top 15 finish at Humboldt, Ks during the USMTS event in March 2011.
- Thunder On The Hill - 2 Day Show Both Features won by #99 Jesse Sobbing for wins #29 and #30 on the season.
- Razor would like to congratulate Brett Meyer on his Super Nationals win!
- Jimmy Cole (Modified) and R.J. Merchant (Sportmod) wrapped up track championships at Raceway Park on Sept.5! Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Jordan Grabouski and crew for lockin up the track championship at Beatrice Speedway! Aug 27th Nice job guys!
- Steve Bents picks up the $600 win at Sioux Speedway Aug 26th! Congratulations!
- Kyle Berck, Jeff Brunssen, Dylan Petersen, Wade Cross and Rj Merchant picked up wins over the weekend of Aug 13th thru Aug 15th. Congratulations!
- Razor would like to congratulate Brett Meyer on his track championship at the Buena Vista Raceway, Jeff Brunssen on his championship at Park Jefferson (Sportmod) and Bobby Moore with his championship at Park Jefferson (Modified).
- Congratulations to Steve Bents on his win at Rapid Speedway Aug 6th and Bobby Moore at Park Jeffersom Aug 7th.
- Kyle wins another $1000 at Butler County Motorplex on Aug 4th as he takes checkers at Need For Speed Week.
Razor Chassis would like to congratulate Kyle Berck on his $1,000 payday at Junction Motor Speedway Aug 3rd!
Congratulations to Jimmy Cole, Ty Merrill, Jesse Sobbing and RJ Merchant on their feature wins over the weekend of July 30- Aug 1st
Brett Meyer picks up 11th win of the season at Buena Vista Raceway on July 28th.
Congratulations to Ron Christensen on his first ever win at the Clay County Fairgaronds.
Jordan Grabouski clean sweeps Osborne KS with wins on Sunday nite July 25th and took home the $1,000 on Monday nite July 26th.
Jimmy Cole, Harvey Vande Weerd, Dan Vanbruggen, RJ Merchant, Don Gerritson, Jesse Sobbing, Dusty Leonard, and Steve Bents picked up wins over the weekend of July 23rd thru July 25th. Congratulations!
Jesse Sobbing wins #20 @ Crawford County Fair (Denison, Ia) on July 20th - and #21 @ Shelby County Speedway (Harlan, Ia) on July 24th.
Congratulations to Brett Meyer on his win at Fort Dodge on 7/16/10, Don Gerritson at Murray County 7/16/10, Jordan Grabouski at Eagle Raceway 7/17/10 and Chris Mills at Park Jefferson 7/17/10
Jesse Sobbing Wins #19 at Columbus, Nebraska US30 Speedway - 7/15/10
Brett Meyer wins 9:1 Nationals B-Mod Makeup Feature - 7/13/10
Jesse Sobbing wins #18 of Season at I-80 Sunday 7/11/10